Happy Friday, everyone!
Now that the inspection is done and things turned out okay, I can start dreaming about the new house. Here are my Top Five want/wish items:
1. This sectional couch from Crate and Barrel. I'm going to have to probably keep dreaming about this actual one, but I am hoping to find one similar and more in our price range. I also have to convince Charlie we need a chaise in the family room.
2. A new washer and dryer. We did not purchase the builders washer and dryer so we have to go and get our own. I'm actually quite excited about this. I can't decide if we want a front loading system or not.
3. A kitchen table is another item we need badly. Our current kitchen table is from my college days. It was just a plain wood table from Home Depot and its had its share of rough days. For the new table I want a two tone table, something like this.
4. New Bedding for our room. Charlie is not going to agree to this but I'm hoping I can find a great deal at our Pottery Barn outlet. I love this paisley print they have online now - it just came out so I am going to have to watch for a sale.
5. We always said when we got a bigger house we would get a bigger dog. I know it will happen someday and we are currently very happy with our animal situation so this wish/want is probably going to have to wait.....how can you resist this face!