1. I can't find two minutes without children talking to me. Right now this sentence took me 10 minutes to write.
2. Henry has probably been to school less then 10 days in the past two months, again keeping me busy at home.
3. Henry's surgery - he is doing great. The recovery week was rough but he we are back to normal.
4. Mary has turned 3, I don't really need to say anything else about that, because I am sure you know what I mean.
5. My new Disney adventure has been keeping me busy and I hope it stays that way. Check me out at: www.EarResistableVacations.com
6. The sub zero temperatures keep us inside so there isn't much to blog when you are in the house.
7. We had our floors replaced by our builder. Don't ask, it was four months of hell and they finally did it in February. We didn't have a toilet downstairs for a few days and the kids enjoyed climbing on all the wood that was in the family room.
8.Have I mentioned kids hanging on me yet, because that is totally another reason.
9. I've been busy decorating the house. Sold kitchen table, bought new table, added some accents to give the house a warm feel. Waiting on plantation shutters to come in to finally cover the last of our windows in the house.
10. Spending more time with the kids.
11. Running to the doctors with kids - Mary had Flu B, Henry did not. We all were very sick in January.
12. The dishwasher - I spend at least an hour or two a day loading and unloading the dishwasher or washing dishes. This one is either smaller then our last house or we just are messy people.
13. I realized we were occupants of our last house and we actually live in this house. Yes,. this is a reason I have not blogged, because in this house I'm constantly picking up the house.
14. Mary telling me she is hungry every five minutes so I have to feed her every hour on the hour, no joke.
15. Sleep Deprived. Lately, it feels like I have an infant because Mary doesn't like to sleep. I hope that we are turning the corner on that one.
16. The kids - I think I have might have mentioned them as a reason.