Christmas?

Pretty sure I think my kids think Christmas is next week. I have been busy working on Christmas crafts for a Sip and Shop, I was asked to participate in.

Here is what we have so far.









I still have a few more things to work on and the show isn't until November but I am so nervous and really I have no idea if I'm ready to start selling my work. The Nardiello Family: Christmas?

The Nardiello Family

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Christmas?

Pretty sure I think my kids think Christmas is next week. I have been busy working on Christmas crafts for a Sip and Shop, I was asked to participate in.

Here is what we have so far.









I still have a few more things to work on and the show isn't until November but I am so nervous and really I have no idea if I'm ready to start selling my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home