Mudroom

It's the room I always wanted, the command center for any family, the place where shoes go (so tired of tripping over them) and the place where all that mail clutter can live.




While there is no paint on the wall, and we aren't planning on any for a little bit, it quite possibly may be my favorite room. Yes, it's the only room that looks like a room, but I think we have achieved exactly what I wanted.

Now to tackle another room. The Nardiello Family: Mudroom

The Nardiello Family

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mudroom

It's the room I always wanted, the command center for any family, the place where shoes go (so tired of tripping over them) and the place where all that mail clutter can live.




While there is no paint on the wall, and we aren't planning on any for a little bit, it quite possibly may be my favorite room. Yes, it's the only room that looks like a room, but I think we have achieved exactly what I wanted.

Now to tackle another room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home