HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to the best big brother around. I know we aren't close enough (distance wise) to celebrate but know we are celebrating down here. Next year though, Vegas, baby.

Here are some pictures, I dug out of the vault to drag us down memory lane.





The last one is my favorite. I love you Big Brother! The Nardiello Family: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The Nardiello Family

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to the best big brother around. I know we aren't close enough (distance wise) to celebrate but know we are celebrating down here. Next year though, Vegas, baby.

Here are some pictures, I dug out of the vault to drag us down memory lane.





The last one is my favorite. I love you Big Brother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home