I haven't blogged all week and I feel like I missed so much! Here are the Top 5 things that went on this week.
1. We got an email from the breeder and our puppy was born on Sunday!!!! She had two liver and white females so we are going tomorrow morning to pick her out. We have a name but before I share, I want to make sure we get a girl instead of a boy. We reserved a girl but you never know with Henry.
2. At Henry's school they brought the Easter bunny in to take pictures with all the kids. Of course H's picture is classic.
Today they are dying eggs and having an Easter Egg Hunt. I'll post pictures this weekend of that.
3. This was the last week of Mary and Mary daycare. Monday, starts Mary going to her new daycare. Her bags are already packed and I think we have everything in order for her to start. Next week is going to be a whole new adventure getting everyone out of the house in the morning.
4. Mary turned 12 weeks this week and she decided to start sleeping 8pm to 4am and one day this week she slept from 8:30pm to 6am!!! I of course was not ready for that and was up every hour waiting for her to get up. I am hoping this new schedule sticks. We also tried the Bumbo and she did pretty good with her neck control.
5. Henry learned to actually peddle his tricycle. He is like Lightning McQueen on that thing. My Dad took him out one day after school and I think he peddled for 30 minutes straight. This will make Bike Day at school a lot easier.
I think that covers the week for us. This weekend is filled with Easter activities. Henry is very excited about the bunny coming!