I've been on a shopping spree this past week and it has been fun!!!! I didn't only buy stuff for baby girl but I also bought clothes for Henry and myself. Charlie did a Birthday gift in there too.
Of course Baby Girl N got the most so I will show some things I have bought for her this past week.
1. Hayley Bedding from Pottery Barn Kids. We got the bumper, the crib sheet and the crib skirt. We never used the quilt that came with H's so we opted out of this one. Saved us a little money. Charlie wants to put up a chair rail and I am thinking we will do two tones of green with pink curtains.
2. New Boppy cover, some bottles and Changing Pad Cover. A girl has to have the necessities.
3. A bird rug to go in her new room. It was just too cute and on sale.
4. Fisher Price Rock and Play - people swear by these and it was on sale so I scooped it up.
5. Clothes - lots and lots of clothes! This is only a sample. My mom has bought stuff in SC and her Grandma bought her lots of cute things too!
It has been fun shopping but now I'm done until we get the room painted and situated the way we want. Then I will go on a tear decorating!