Happy Friday!!! For a short week it sure was a long one. We are headed up to New Jersey this weekend to celebrate baby Z's first birhtday! Of course there will also be lots of family time with the Bolka's. Henry will be in heaven, playing with Jack and going down to the lake!
Henry has been changing so much lately so I thought I would write about five new things he has been doing.
1. He still loves all things transportaion and his newest love are helicopters. Charlie taught him to hit his chest to make the helicopter sound. It is so cute when Henry does it bc he still wants to hold the "copter" but he can't figure out to how old it and make the noise at the same time!
2. He REMEMBERS EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING! You can't tell him at 9am that he can have ice cream for dinner because you are bribing him to eat breakfast. As soon as you would pick him up for school he would tell you he was going to have ice cream for dinner. He is still talking about the circus we went to in March and the train that we saw at the Birds game on Mother's Day weekend.
3. The sleeping has not gottne any better but we are still working on it. He will however get up in the morning, shut his door and sneak down to play in his playroom. The kid is so quiet going down the stairs, I don't hear him until he is banging his trains around. I wonder if he thinks if he shuts the door that he is trying to trick us?
4. He loves to sing. His top songs are Take Me Out to the Ballgame, The Chuggington theme song and the last one is toss up between Twinkle, Twinkle and Old McDonald. He will say Old McDonald had a farm e i e i o, on his farm he had a cow, with an oink, oink here??? Then when you correct him he starts laughing so we know he is doing it on purpose.
5. If Henry says a turle flies, then a turtle flies. Just ask Grandf how that conversation goes.
Enjoy the weekend!