I had McDonald's coffee this morning so I am a bit wired.
1. I decided I need ONE shopping center that can house all my needs. I need a Target, a grocery store, a Michaels, a Home Goods, a Total Wine and maybe a TJ Maxx. This way I can go to one place and not have to drive to several.
2. Never open syrup at McDonald's with a 2 year old. Before I could stop him he dumped it on the table. Then proceeded to put his hands in it. Have you seen Christmas Vacation? You know after they get the tree they lye in bed and his hands get stuck to the magazine and her hair. Yes, that happened this morning. I now have syrup in my hair. I cleaned him up as best I could but apparently there was "A lot of sap".
3. What should my first Kindle book be??? I like to read crap so instead of some good author I will probably read Storitelling by Tori Spelling or Sugar and Spice by Lauren Conrad. Hey, they were on the Best Seller list!
4. Super Bowl weekend - woo hooo! Crack Dip and Beer Dip and all kinds of bad goodies to eat - can't wait! We even taught Henry to say "GO PACK GO!"
5. I think my kid would rather be naked. This morning not only did we lose power, I walked in to a diaper that exploded and a kid that was soaking wet. I then tried to change him and get him dressed. He preferred just his diaper and was running around the house.
6. I made Valentine's dinner reservations for the 13th. We are going to Morton's and my mouth is already watering! That is my gift to Charlie for VDay.
7. I have been through five sets of curtains for our bedroom and it still looks like crap. Charlie has vowed to wow me tomorrow with new rods and says he is going to make it happen. I love this man for telling me that. He also promised he would help me with my wall - by help he means sit on the couch and tell me he does or does not like it.
8. Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!