Here's a list of five things that are on my mind this Friday.
1. Are we going to get an offer again? One that works for both parties and everyone can be happy with. Our realtor is doing an amazing job, we are getting traffic - we just need that one person to fall in love with our house, like we did.
2. I have to go back to calling the house we were building the house of make believe because it isn't ours yet. Yes, we picked out everything and all that jazz but I can't believe it is ours until we have another strong offer in hand.
3. Will Digg have a good night tonight? The past few nights he has been screaming at bedtime. I am hoping it was just the full moon and it too shall pass. I miss my mommy and Digg time of reading books and rocking before night night.
4. We are going on a cruise in 40 days and I am so excited I could do cartwheels. This vacation is much needed for our family. I just hope we can go this trip with some peace of mind.
5. How did Paris not go to prison again but Lilo was put back in bars...............
5a. I need to do better with eating and staying active, I also need new clothes and shoes. I really want to go shopping but I know the money needs to be saved for the new house or selling our current house. I did treat myself to a Target trip but I only bought clothes for Diggs.
I know these are random thoughts and today I feel pretty random. My mind is all over the place and I am just looking forward to the weekend.